Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hello, new friend

Wanna carpool? We can do it!
Need a ride? We can do it!
We need a vacation? We can do it! (when it comes to the ride anyway)
Why? Because Char got us a roomy van:) Last night she joined our family. She's not new. She's not in pristine condition. But she fits our needs. God is good.

So every member of this family gets a name... any good ideas? What does she look like to you?




I never thought this day would come... I'm a minivan mom- yikes!

4 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Snowflake!

Anonymous said...

Sara.

Susie said...

White Lightning!

Anonymous said...

*gasp* a minnie van mom! When is soccer practice coming?
Oh I am supposed to be leaving a name for the dearly beloved ... wait my poor baby that is due in approx.6 weeks doesn't have a name yet either! I am going to go with ... drum roll please... "Nell"! Classy I know~
Loves, Sarah~
p.s. please no "sara" for the mom mobile~