Wednesday, October 22, 2008

all about Zeke



He's 17 months now- can you believe it?? So on that note, I figured I'd put down some things he likes to do...


What's a Zeke without mischief? He made himself at home in our pantry while I was putting away groceries.




A new trick: climbing up in his highchair. Whenever he's ready for his next meal/snack (sometimes that's 5 minutes after the last meal/snack), he climbs up and waits for me to find him and feed him.



If you know his papa, you'll know the love of shoes is in the family... and it appears Zeke has caught the bug. Every morning he finds a pair that he wants to wear and says in a Zekey way "shoes" and waits by the door for his morning walk.




This morning: He likes to play "hide and seek" and "chase me" and we combined them with him running and me chasing him. He always heads to the bathroom and I happened to slip into the room before the door was successfully closed so we hid together in the (dark) bathroom. You should of heard his giggle while we waited for apparently noone (since we were alone) to seek us and find us. Then we headed outside for some beautiful weather. He's my gentleman as he opens all the doors for us and closes all the doors behind us... today his nose is running with the incoming bottom eye teeth and he got a little too close to the sliding glass door. Can you guess it? As I sat down on a lawn chair facing the house, my gaze caught upon a long, thick string of booger dangling down the door. Very appetizing, I know. Apparently, when we came in Zeke must've decided he wasn't done playing with the hose since I later found the hose in our living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeke looks a little thuggish in the first picture! The story about the streak on the glass door.....yeehikes. Thanks for posting the pictures! Auntie Deb and Uncle Matt

Anonymous said...

How sweet and boy like. Although I would maybe be conserned for his shoe fetish ... the child has more shoes then I do!!!! =D