Girl, you are looking great! What can I say ... that is the cutest picture of you 2! What only one nore week or so!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I did a double take on this one, wasn't expecting Zeke to be missing his curls, you could warn a Grsndma...I'm so glad I got to see him with them, they were so adorable, this photo makes him so grown up...such a cute grandchild!!! Love, Mom W.~
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Girl, you are looking great! What can I say ... that is the cutest picture of you 2! What only one nore week or so!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I did a double take on this one, wasn't expecting Zeke to be missing his curls, you could warn a Grsndma...
I'm so glad I got to see him with them, they were so adorable, this photo makes him so grown up...such a cute grandchild!!! Love, Mom W.~
Post a Comment