Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Family of Four


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I was looking for my magnifying glass (dont have one) so I could see it up closer! :)
I see you were laughing so the stiches musn't be hurting to bad:D.
How long is your Mom hanging around? How is Zeke taking everyting ?
Loves~ ME

Milk and Honey said...

What a beautiful family! We love you guys and are excited about your new addition!

annie said...

Wow! So sweet! You're going to love having two!!!

Abby K said...

That baby is too sweet for words, I could have just walked out those hospital doors with him in my arms, no problem, well, maybe a few problems...don't tell Sean I held him, he gets scared when he hears that kind of information. It'll be our little secret!

Anonymous said...

Awe ... I love that pic where Zeke is looking down at Jere, wondering what the heck his problem is!!! You guys make a cute 4 some!!!!
Does Charles have jeans on??? I don't think I ever saw him in anything other then dickies.:D
I can hardly wait for our pedicure, I might need to go get a pre pedi so they don't fall over and die at the gahstly sight I have let my feet become! Oh and do you have tickets yet?

Laura Beth said...

Yeay!!! You aren't pregnant anymore!! I'm the next to join the group, right?!? We are thrilled for you! What a precious little addition! I'll be praying for your recovering.