Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do you hear that?

Well, if you're hearing what I'm hearing, it's silence. A long awaited for silence. I am on a wonderful spree of not sleeping at night again and Zeke's on a "I'd rather experience life and not nap" kind of thing...making for an exhausted mama. But after making a long-lived brave attempt, he has finally decided to give in and let us rest:)

4 comments:

Milk and Honey said...

aaah silence. Sometimes it is so refreshing, like when you can sneak in your own nap :)

Anonymous said...

The bible study and all other randomness that you crazy californians think up ... sounds like a blast! Wish I could be there too, just not as a californian!

Anonymous said...

I just called you a californian ...=) Yikes~

Anonymous said...

ARGH, I keep coming back here day after day for an update with nothing to be found! after talking to you that is just never good enough!