- He's dropped. And he's squishing my bladder. I feel like I've constantly got to pee... but I don't.
- I think I was waddling yesterday. I would notice and then switch positions to not. I'm not a waddling pregnant lady!
- I'm nervous. Am I going to make it the full term this time? Is the hospital going to lose me again? Will Jeremiah come out healthy? Will Zeke have a hard time adjusting? I hope not! I hate the thought of him feeling left out/abandoned/replaced. Can I handle another c-section? Will I be able to keep up with 2 kids and still be sane? Or is sanity overrated?
- I'm mentally tired due to lack of sleep but I've finally gotten the physical energy I've lacked the entire 9 months... why can't my body ever agree??
- I finally pulled out the boxes of baby clothes & will attempt to dig for newborn this week- we'll see.
- The stretch marks from Zeke are starting to stretch & look scary. I guess I'll put away the bikini :)
Monday, July 28, 2008
At 4 weeks to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't be nervous! It is going to work out and you guys are going to LOVE having 2. And yes... sanity really is overrated ;)
Sanity ... I don't think i know what that is? Maybe you should enlighten me!
Isn't your verse ..."all things are possible for those that love the Lord"? I have faith! you'll be a great MOMMY!
My boys are 13 months apart. When the 2nd was born the 1st LOVED him! He doesn't remember life without him. It's going to be GREAT! You can do it! You can do it!
I LOVE pregnant waddling ladies who have beautiful french manicures on their toes and who throw lunch for lots of kids church teachers AND their families while very pregnant and who have to pee all the time. It's all good. Zeke's going to think he's so cool being the big brother!
Thanks for hanging out Saturday...Cindy
well, i wouldn't know how it feels to have two, but like when you have your first you either sink or swim....so you better start swimming :)i do understand the whole c-section thing though....i worry that if i have another one i will start to leak :)and getting chopped up again doesn't sound pleasant in the least! but i guess if my mama did it three times, i guess its ok!(and she got chopped up vertically!) will be praying for you...i would be terrified.
love the pictures from the concert.....SB, i wanna go there again!
I'm thinking about you this week-- almost there!!
Post a Comment