For some odd reason, my brain doesn't seem to shift into gear very well on mondays... randomness is going to have to do...
- The mac n cheese box lies: it says "to open, push here". I have yet to get a box open by pushing in that spot.
- we had a guest this weekend for CFL's 5th anniversary. He left last night...is it bad to close the door and ignore the dirty sheets for a while??
- my sciatic nerve has been pinching since beginning of last week- ouch! It forces me to rest periodically throughout the day and it always seems to be when I don't want to rest...
- Zeke is on a whining kick- starts when he wakes up and ends when he goes to sleep- any ideas on how to stop that??
- the optimist in me is thinking of starting the potty training process with Zeke... he hates diaper changes and I have 3 months before Jeremiah needs diapers. Target was out of the potty chair I wanted, though.
- does anyone have a good white chocolate macadamia nut recipe?
1 comment:
the whining ends when all the teeth are out....sorry, you still have a few more months...and potty training...good luck! boys are a little harder and best to wait till they are older (closer to 3) for the control issues (that is what i've heard).
Post a Comment