There's a reason why he named his business "All Things Construction" (besides the fact that he loves the scripture "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"). Charles is truly a man of many talents. And as Zeke & I witnessed first-hand this weekend, laying bricks is one of them:)
We debated about what to do with the front section of the yard now that the ugly bushes are gone: Char wanted a small deck that we could twice a year enjoy a cup of coffee on and would be virtually no maintenance. Nice bonus. I wanted it to be a turtle area for Thomas and Timothy with a pond I didn't have to worry about Zeke and Jeremiah getting into (scary!). But of course that would have maintenance galore.
We debated about what to do with the front section of the yard now that the ugly bushes are gone: Char wanted a small deck that we could twice a year enjoy a cup of coffee on and would be virtually no maintenance. Nice bonus. I wanted it to be a turtle area for Thomas and Timothy with a pond I didn't have to worry about Zeke and Jeremiah getting into (scary!). But of course that would have maintenance galore.
Char was bricking for some clients in Carpinteria this week and got the bug: he came home late last night with the desire to finally make a decision with this dirt spot. A turtle area.
1 comment:
Looks like progress, so, now what goes into this spot--any ideas? Keep up all the good work!!! Love, Mom~
Post a Comment