Friday, June 6, 2008

Fashion Friday?

For those of you who may not have noticed, I am not a fashion guru. I buy a new pair of shoes whenever a pair gets thrown out- about once a year- and it's mainly for necessity sake. I am really not a shopper. So when my aunt sent me an email of these poor ladies and what they do for fashion, I just do not understand. Blows my mind.



The latest rage in Japan ....




... now look at the kind of 'shoes' that was worn back in the day of the Geisha... I can't imagine...


Almost makes me want to throw up...

4 comments:

Laura said...

that is SO SHOCKING! it is very repulsive to me...

Anonymous said...

And to think that was thought to be sexy! I got the e-mail also from somebody else... retched!

Anonymous said...

And to think that was thought to be sexy! I got the e-mail also from somebody else... retched!

Anonymous said...

How did that happen ... 2 exact same comments... sorry!