Sunday, May 18, 2008

happy 1st birthday to our Zeke


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zeke! We hope someone bought you some wet wipes as a gift!

Anonymous said...

Ryder says... ba-oon , pees. Happy birthday big guy, Auntie Sarah really thought it was not until the 25th! So enjoy your Tonka truck and in a few months your parents will be either wishing they never got it for you or else they will be spending your collage fund on shin gaurds!!!!!!
ooohhhhh , I can hardly wait to see you and meet your baby. To see your mommy again would be pricelss!

Anonymous said...

I am really not anonymus...but I couldn't remember my password...Maybe next time I comment it will be with my real user name. Did you know that after so many tries for a password ... it won't let you try again !
Loves~ I also emailed you~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZEKE! Your little friend India says to tell you that being one is really cool:)