For the first time in my blogging history, I'm doing this from the comfort of my own home! Somehow, after living here for 1 1/2 years, my laptop has picked up a neighbor's signal. I'm not sure if it's legal or even secure....but I do know that I'm enjoying it:)
PLEASE! SOMEONE TELL ME THIS GETS BETTER! I'm thinking we've hit "terrible 2's" at 10 months.... is that possible? Tantrums with diaper changes and heaven forbid we try for clothes! Being told "no" is a horrible thing...where did my sweet baby go?
3 comments:
I am praying for you! That sweet baby will come back some day.
Love you,
ps - how about some belly pictures?
ha- I feel so sneaky when I jump on my neighbor's signal without them knowing. But, I guess it happens all the time. There used to be a guy that would go around busy cities finiding wireless hotspots and put an X on the sidewalk (with sidewalk chalk)to indicate free wireless Internet to crazy computer addicts.
P.S. I think Lauren has started the terrible two's early, too. Like a year too early!
Hey there! I had a great time talking with you too! Yeah...I love the neighbor who has wireless, I'm enjoying mine right now. :)~
Post a Comment