I finally decided to add our 2 Freddies (Goldfishes) to the pond and clean/ put away the turtle tanks (Thomas refuses to come out of the pond he likes it so much!). We've had the Freddies for over a year now and Char was worried the water would be too cold for them and they would die. I told him they're very hardy and would be fine. Well, Char was right. I'm sorry to say we no longer have fishes...Thomas' wild side came back to him and he ate his roommates after all this time together...
4 comments:
Gold fish are hardy unless they get eaten! While Merv was gone... the tank heater quit... and then there was a thick layer of ice over the top until I finally discovered the problem... what doesn't kill gold fishes, just makes them stronger! They continue to live!!!!! Oh and I was hoping to see the new do????!!!
P.S. you need to update your profile now!
That totally cracks me up!
Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing the loss of fish :)
Post a Comment