I'm back! Zeke and I (Mandi) flew to MT Thursday and came back Tuesday. Here's the crazy rundown...
Thursday I spent time with my 90 yr old Grandma- still looking great and going strong! I also saw my Aunts Theresa & Joyce and of course ate at my all-time favorite Taco Johns with my bros and mom:)
Friday was Applebees with the bestest of friends Sarah (& Ryder)- always time well spent:) I also got the privelege of going to a gun and antique show (whoohoo!) with my bros and Dad. At Pizza Hut that night we celebrated my Dad's --nd birthday- love you, Dad!
Saturday was super cold and sleeting but we braved the weather for the last-of-the-season Farmer's Market...only to find about 7 vendors- and all the others call themselves Montanans! For Shame. We wandered around for a while then I headed to my Grandma's for some 1 on 1 time & supper.
Sunday I walked through the doors of GFCC for the first time in years...and spent the service in nursery talking:) Zeke was then shown off to all at Dad & Mom's Calvary Chapel. Dad, Brandon, Tyler and I went out to Memorial Falls for our yearly hike- never a disappointment...beautiful as always.
Monday we all went to the mountains past Augusta (I can never remember what they're called) for a hike (and wind and rain and a little snow). Beautiful country up there.
Overall, it was great fun and I know Zeke enjoyed it, too:)
2 comments:
Okay for the usual smart a.... comment,(hee hee) They are called the Rocky Mountains!!!! I seriously had a Marvelous time wasting my day with you and Zeke! I am ready for the next lunch date are you?!
I am completely jealous. You have no idea how much so.
Post a Comment