Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pure randomness: a little of this & a little of that

My Z6 LoVeS to draw. It seems his outlet. We borrowed a Draw Write Now from his Aunt & while Hubby took the other 2 to Home Depot one night, Z & I sat & did a few pages (his is on the right, in case you were wondering :)). I have piles of his drawings all. over. the. house! so I bought him a drawing journal recently in hopes of containing his creations a little better :)
 Whew! It's been warm around here! We met some friends at the park & it was 85*... having ice cream after never felt so good :)
 My J5 :) My passionate, strong-headed, amazing little boy who is growing up way too fast...
 I call this the "I'm a Mom Schedule"... because no day ever goes as planned, no minute can really be scheduled (unless it's an appointment & then everything revolves toward it!), & nothing stays clean longer than 5 minutes... This is what I do when I'm bored :)
 A look at my boys' stars... each one has a chore/project written on it in dry erase & I add & take away depending on what is planned that day. If all the stars are completed & moved onto the right side by supper, they get a sticker for their chart. Full chart = "allowance", a.k.a money management or math class :)

No comments: