2 weeks ago we studied the Tower of Babel. Unfortunately, the boys ended up getting sick so we only did 1 day of activities for it & then last week we didn't do school (it was waaaay to beautiful outside!) so 1 day it was =] I made the boys their own alphabet & number binders so that when they learn a new number or letter, they can put it in & see what they've done =] J was really excited with this =]
So we took our 'T' walk/bike ride to which J finally mastered pedaling his bike- super excited about that =]
And we stopped every time we saw a 't' word and drew it. I was actually surprised to not find very many but I think the boys were kind of glad since they just wanted to go, go, go! =]
1 comment:
Oh, what joy!!! Makes me smile to see him so happy! :D
Post a Comment