Tuesday, January 18, 2011

terrifically tuesday

  1. Just when I didn't know if I could take another question or "why" from Z, God warmed up the earth & I was able to send him outside =] God really does have perfect timing!
  2. Today: 72*. Yesterday: 80*. Absolutely beautiful =]
  3. I am sooooo tired today :(
  4. I have 5 internet tabs open right now. 1 is for this =] 1 for planting my blueberries. 3 for Annie's Eats. She's been inspiring me to get away from tacos every other night =]
  5. Which probably doesn't help with the exhaustion, eh?
  6. Haha! I hadn't noticed before, but we're having tacos tonight. So maybe she hasn't helped? Of course, these aren't just any tacos. They are fish tacos =]
  7. I had no idea how frustrating the "why" & "any other questions he could possibly think of" stage could be...
  8. Z tried & tried & tried & now he can successfully ride his bike =] He's loving my new shed slab as a driveway =]
  9. Speaking of food, I have this huge dream of someday replicating Outback's garlic mashers. (Mmmm, right?) Well, last night, for my 3rd attempt so far, I roasted a head of garlic & then added it as I mashed the potatoes. Charles liked it, but I had a hard time crunching on the very pungent garlic chunks that failed to soften enough when I roasted them. Don't worry, though, I have not given up! Maybe next week I will have a breakthrough! =]
  10. The boys have imaginary crocodiles that try to eat them. (if you are wondering, we're not sure how they entered our lives...)They randomly pop up wherever they may be & then they run from them, hide from them, or start beating them- depending on how brave they are feeling at the moment =]

No comments: