2) My sis-in-law gave me her bread machine on Thanksgiving. I've wanted one for so long and now I have one & it's just taunting me because I haven't gone grocery shopping and gotten the bread machine flour. Ugh.
3) I was wondering where to put the bread maker since I only have one usable counter/folding table in my kitchen when yesterday my mom-in-law blessed me with a table she was no longer using. We warmly welcomed it into the utility room/future indoor laundry room. The crock pot now has a home there as well- I have a goal of using it at least once a week this month.
4) At this time of my life, I have a one- month focus. At the end of each month, I set up a new budget for the next month, a new menu, & a new schedule of activities. It keeps things sane =]
5) Wanna know what our menu is for Dec?
Mondays: fish
Tuesdays: vegetarian
Wednesdays: beef
Thursdays: Grandma cooks!
Fridays: ?
Saturdays: large quantity- invite a family =]
Sundays: dinner & a movie- finger foods!
6) Not sure when we'll move the laundry indoors. It's what inspires me to go outside all. day. long. 6 times today to be exact. =]
7) I returned the funky fit shoes I bought on a whim on Black Friday (curved thick bottom= not so graceful me! I just couldn't figure out how to walk in them!) so I tried on shoes for an hour trying to find ones I liked. Found a pair but on the way to the checkout I found the cutest purse I have seen in a long while- of course it was on sale & the only one left- so I traded it for the shoes. Who needs those anyway, right?
8) We've noticed a difference in the boys' floor from the insulation. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to that and finish the rest of the house now.
9) Char has been gone all this week- just here to sleep a few hours & then he's back to work again.
10) Z has been eating non-stop for 3 days now. Seriously. I think he had a meal every hour on Wednesday. Look out world, we've got a growin' boy! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment