The lack of sleep started the day before...
'There was four in the bed and the little one said "roll over, roll over" so they all rolled over and Mom fell out'... I ended up on the cold couch for the rest of the night :(

Wednesday night I had the privilege of partying with 11 other ladies at Chilis & then the late night showing of Tangled. Loved it. If it wasn't in 3D, I'd probably have gone back already...
But then Thursday (Thanksgiving) started out warm- we missed our warmness! It was so inviting I ran to the grocery store for none other than hotdogs & we roasted them in the backyard before heading out to Char's sister's place =]

As I was leaving for home I'd pretty much talked myself out of Black Friday shopping... but at the last minute my niece Kayla said she'd love to go to Kohl's at 2 am... so she hopped in the car with us & "slept" on our couch till we braved the dark of night & the crowded store.

I got the loot I went for & J enjoyed the boxes =]


I got the loot I went for & J enjoyed the boxes =]

Last night we decorated the house to which J can't seem to leave the tree alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment