The boys have discovered Dora... and now whenever something tastes good, we have found ourselves copying her backpack saying "yum, yum, yum! delicioso!" =]
This month, July, our goal was to eat as healthy as possible... so we've eaten alot of salads =] My way of making salads was pretty limited to start (throw lettuce or spinach on a plate and add ranch) so I've had the pleasure of trying some recipes I've had around for forever in attempts to broaden our supper varieties =] Here was our favorites:

And for the first time in probably all my life, I went the entire month without making a dessert! Can you imagine? I, personally, didn't think that was possible! So for a little something sweet, here's my new found favorite:

The meal I loved most was (not surprisingly) the least healthy... but still considered healthier than spaghetti in my book =] As soon as dinner was over I was looking for more! Mmmm- now this was truly delicioso! =]
1 comment:
Kielbasa Apple Kabobs?! They sound fabulous! Mmmmm... and now is the time for grilled peaches. I have eaten at least one a day, they are so yummy right now!
Post a Comment