1) Even though it's fun, making brownies with two boys isn't relaxing =]
2) Zeke finally pooped (if I may be so blunt) in the potty! And so he earned his sunglasses =]
3) And then the next day he had to give them back for going in his pants :(
4) Call us silly, but we enjoy going to the "poor man's zoo"... a.k.a Petsmart... just for a look =]
5) Ever been to Lake Isabella? Yeah, me neither. But I reserved this family of four a camping spot there for two days this Father's Day weekend. It was to be a surprise but I guess 3 days is my limit on secrets =] I. am. so. excited! =]
6) I was making biscuits. Then distracted to another room. I came back to Miah taking over =] (note the step stool he's using)
8) I made a rhubarb strawberry crunch the other day. Yuuuummmy! But it was the last of the rhubarb my parents brought down. They also brought down a plant, too, but so far no sign of life :(
9) Yay! Zeke "earned" his sunglasses back today!
10) A little thought on potty training: wow! So. Much. Laundry. and I find it somewhat funny that all morning long he's had accidents- no pee in the potty- but he can manage to poop in the potty for the first time in a week. How's that?
2 comments:
Baking with kids is fun but you're right...not so easy! Good luck potty training, I know it is exhausting!
Have a super time camping this weekend! You'll have to let me know how it goes, we *think* we're ready to try it with the girls!
Post a Comment