Friday, April 30, 2010

hair hair everywhere!


The paint from yesterday that landed in Miah's hair wasn't coming out. And I wasn't going to leave it in. So we took a trip to the hair place today (he was due for a cut anyway) & boy did she take alot off! The look on the stylist's face when she realized it was paint and she needed to cut below the 'paintline'- hilarious! She kept saying "it's going to be pretty short" over & over & I kept replying "it grows back fast" and "it needs to come off!". I, unfortunately, have to hold the wiggler & most of the hair landed on me... and, yes, I do itch. Alot. Hair was flying everywhere! She did a great job... and now my little boy looks so grown up! :(

2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Aww! So handsome!

Kristen said...

He looks so precious! How adorable!