
(1) His shirt says "I want a pony!"... and believe me, we're trying! Not for the pony, mind you, but for the chance for our boys to grow up on a "farm"- a yard, country feel, chickens, fruit trees, vegetable garden, dog, cat- whatever we want :) We've hit a few bumps in our escrow with the 'home on the range' so we're not 100% sure we'll be getting it- stayed tuned for more updates.

(2) I've been letting Zeke pick out his own clothes in the mornings and so far he's always matched wonderfully. Until today. I think he got sidetracked with the softness of the pajama bottoms & couldn't resist :)

(3) My phone (on the left) just wouldn't cooperate for me anymore so it was time for an "upgrade" so last night I sorrowfully switched to the one on the right. Bye bye favorite phone, hello working phone (that's what's important, right?)

(4) This is the scene Zeke sees everytime he enters the bathroom- a jar full of m&m's just calling his name. And they'd be his if he'd just work up the nerve to sit on the potty. He did pretty good last Friday morning but then decided diapers were so much easier. And he's right. But my desire to add a little more drama to my life is so big! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment