Thursday, December 3, 2009

an amazing God!

It's the little things, ya know? Like my boys always having clothes to wear. Char n I have only bought the boys' pajamas- friends have taken care of the rest. Here's Bubba in his 'new' vest, super cute!
And, of course, Zeke had to wear it the next day =]
And then the fact that I was just telling God how much I missed my turtle Thomas. I'd had him since I was 20 & he ran away 6 months ago & I was having issues moving away without him & seriously. I was just telling God this last weekend. And then the same friend that blessed us with the vest stops by with a turtle in a box. A friend that lives 1 mile away. On the other side of a very busy road. She had found him walking along the sidewalk & decided she wasn't set up for a turtle.

Can you believe this is Thomas??? This turtle has his markings. He has his personality. He knew exactly where to escape (went straight to the weak spot & climbed out in no more than 5 minutes after arriving) & from the get-go responded to my voice. So we have officially renamed 'Cracker' (sorry Caleb!) to Thomas. Welcome back, Thomas! And thank you, Amber!
Not to mention we've opened escrow on an incredible property- it's all the things we had not dared to dream of =]
And the week isn't even done!

No comments: