I'm not sure if me being gone back to back on 2 trips last month was too much for Zeke or if it's just a coincidence, but while I was away in Pasadena, Zeke discovered a stuffed bear he'd been given when he was 9 months old and never paid it a moment's notice... & now it's fondly referred to as "baby".
I'm not complaining. He takes correction over how to treat Baby far better than he takes correction for treating his brother... it's far easier training ground :)And since we're housebound with colds & whatnot, I thought it was a fun opportunity to do our first fort:

Sorry it's a little blurry, my phone takes forever to take pictures! At first Zeke didn't get what I was doing but both finally got excited when I crawled in and disappeared. It was fun and only lasted about 10 minutes before they started wrestling and the blankets came down with them- no time to get bored & settled in here!
3 comments:
Wonder where you got that idea from? Forts are so fun!!! Kind of like camping!!!
Love, Mom and Grandma W.~
Is that the bear we gave him? Oh my gosh, I never thought it would last this long!
I bet you had just as much fun with the fort as they did!
Love ya! Am
Post a Comment