- we estimate we'll save 150 gallons of water a week
- drying time is at least 1/2 the time
- and there's less lint found in the lint trap (not really sure why)
- but best of all, it's added entertainment:
It's so fun watching Jeremiah pull himself up and just watch it go round and round and Zeke will stand right next to him equally as enthralled. Who would've thought our old washer had to die in order for us to have so much fun??

2 comments:
Looks like Char is into it, too!! So funny!! Love, Mom~
You are so good at keeping pictures posted! I need to try a little harder... maybe!
I hadn't been on here for a very long time and I was missing SO much! The breakfast at Solvang brought back sweet memories and of course Pismo and farmers market, I wish so bad we lived closer together.
Have a great day~ Hugs, Sarah
Post a Comment