Friday, February 6, 2009

25 pieces of randomness (a tag from many directions & places)

  1. I love the word random! It fits my life at this point in time..
  2. The older I get, the less I really know :(
  3. I love Norman Rockwell and have his art all over my home. I've even been to his museum in Massachusetts :)
  4. I love to bake but struggle with cooking. Both are funner when I'm experimenting :)
  5. I tried snowboarding once. It took me 4 hours to come down a 45 minute slope. I'll probably take up skiing again when the littluns can do it with me :)
  6. I went shopping the other day with my mop bucket full of shoes and a stapler... all thanks to Zeke.
  7. My life must've been boring before marriage and kids.
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with being a stay at home mom/business partner (with hubby). Admittedly for selfish reasons.
  9. Susie Sincock is my hero. I, too, hope to skydive on my 30th birthday (next year!)!
  10. Another thing I'd like to do is hang glide. To climb a mountain, jump off, and sail through the sky just excites me!
  11. I am a notoriously horrible clothes shopper. But thank God opposites attract & Hubby is willing to help me :)
  12. I have a built-in radar that senses walnuts a mile away and warns me to flee the premises. How can anyone eat those things??
  13. I homeschooled thru HS, had 1 quarter of college in MT, and then became a real estate agent in Cali. My dream, however, had always been to teach.
  14. I have been teaching in kids church for 11 years now. Wow! That went fast!
  15. I've had 2 C-Sections. 1 emergency and 1 non. Thank You, Lord, myself and the kiddos came out fine :)
  16. I always wanted warm brown eyes like Sarah and Amber (sis).
  17. I always wanted to marry a man with brown eyes; I just wasn't specific in my prayers as God gave me Char and he has green eyes with 1 half brown. Doesn't God have a sense of humor?? :)
  18. I have never been to a Zoo and I have hopes of someday making it to San Diego's.
  19. I have, however, been to Montreal's Biodome which is super amazing.
  20. Favorite smells are the great outdoors, rain, and baking (preferably something with chocolate).
  21. When I was pregnant, I made spaghetti at least once a week, every week, and had pizza almost as much. I love Americanized Italian!
  22. I have 2 turtles for pets: Thomas and Timothy. Which also happens to be 2 of my mom's brother's names. (not planned)
  23. Also not planned was naming one of my cars "Susie" which is my dad's sister's name and an off-shoot of my mom's (Susan). Good car :)
  24. I am more afraid of ants than snakes. Maybe because I haven't had too many runins with snakes?
  25. I took 2 years of spanish tutoring- thanks Dad & Mom!- and can't carry a conversation in spanish.

No comments: