- enjoys rolling a ball back & forth & around the house
- takes tentative steps toward people with out help
- found a flashlight & thinks it's the coolest thing
- said bye-bye to everyone we passed at Target this morning- when he wasn't throwing a fit being in the cart, anyway
- blows kisses- so cute! (and with in a day of learning, he started blowing me kisses when he was in trouble!)
- learnt something from his training potty: how to lift the lid on big toilets- yikes!
- has decided to wait on bringing in his "I" teeth and skipped to the 1st molars on all 4 sides- ouch!
- I "built" a "fort" for Zeke in our office - totally loves it! That and the bathroom is his favorite hiding places:)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Zeke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, already learning how to butter you up!
We also have to keep the door to the bathroom closed now due to the many times he has played in the toilet and spun all of the toilet paper off of the roll. sigh. As much as I am against bleach, I had to go with the bleach toilet tablets. Better bleach than the alternative!
Post a Comment