Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It was good!

I listened to the sermon on Sunday! WooHoo! And it was excellent! Here are the notes...I'm putting them up somewhere in my home...and I encourage you to listen to Rob & Cindy's message (click the link below)...

10 STRUCTURES OF A HOUSE SET UP FOR SUCCESS!


1.Spiritual ATMOSPHERE…talk about the Lord, do devotions, pray together
2. Have FUN!...rules without relationship= rebellion
3. CHURCH as a priority…make church your primary investment (Matt 6:33)
4. Model REPENTANCE regularly…(James 5:16)
5. FILTER everything through the WORD OF GOD…(Psalm 119:9-10 & 11)
6. Be GENUINE and honest…don’t pretend to be something you’re not- be real, be transparent
7. Make home a SAFE place…set up clearly marked boundaries & be consistent…(3 John 1:4)
8. Walk by FAITH…(Deuteronomy 4)
9. TITHE… the cornerstone of your finances…(Deuteronomy 14:23)
10. Live your lives with a PURPOSE!...live a passionate life in all you do…(Luke 17:33)

“We’re always getting ready to live and never living” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“If you don’t give yourselves to something- you’ll give yourselves to nothing” (Rob Litzinger??)

No comments: