I'm loving that you have a blog now. Now, I just need to get my hiney in gear and keep mine updated. Easier said than done though. Well, gotta get back to work. Love you!
I am in shock that you find time for this and although I am addicted to blogs and at one time started one over at Zanga ... I am shy!So maybe I'll get the nerve to start again!!!! By the way Zeke is so sweet!
Mandi Walker!!! Married and a baby????!! This is Jackie! I have had you on my heart! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world! We miss you! CONGRATULATIONS
3 comments:
I'm loving that you have a blog now. Now, I just need to get my hiney in gear and keep mine updated. Easier said than done though. Well, gotta get back to work. Love you!
I am in shock that you find time for this and although I am addicted to blogs and at one time started one over at Zanga ... I am shy!So maybe I'll get the nerve to start again!!!! By the way Zeke is so sweet!
Mandi Walker!!! Married and a baby????!! This is Jackie! I have had you on my heart! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world! We miss you! CONGRATULATIONS
Post a Comment