
It's amazing what can happen in 24 hrs if you think about it.
- I finally finished resituating the 'front room' of my home so it flows better (goal for however long it takes- make my home efficient)
- Char filled out his application for another license- this one as a joint owner for a cement decorating (not the best description but it works) business
- Zeke wore shoes for the first time! (obviously, shoes aren't high on my list- but they were really cute!)
- I like a good game of chess and Char challenged me to one last night- I'd say I taught him well and he's gotten better because it ended without a winner but with a challenge for a repeat:)
- Because of the Daniel's fast, I ate veggie burgers last night. Without a bun. Only ketchup and mustard. Lots of ketchup and mustard.
- We finally cut Zeke's bottle nipple to where it'll let cereal through- now he can get full! Hurray!
I do have to say that with tomorrow being the end of the Daniel's fast, it's been good. There's something about denying your flesh (pizza, chocolate, bread, mmmm) and saying "here I am God". There's so much going on right now- Char's new business "All Things Construction", the changing of his old business, a newer business maybe starting (the cement decorating), my job being extremely slow, the new church building that's huge!, a new style of kids church, and added to all that- we're parents! I loathe going into fasts, but there's so much that comes out of it.
Enjoy your Labor Day!
2 comments:
Hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe ... only 4 more weeks!
oh yeah time to update!!!! its been 3 days!!!!! (Hee,Hee)
Post a Comment